SNA-NC 2023-2024 Chapter of the Year Award
Deadline May 1, 2024
- Entries may be submitted by an affiliated chapter of the SNA-NC.
- The awards will be based on activities for one year from April 1 – March 31, allowing both NSLW and NSBW themes to be covered in the same “school year” by the May 1st judging deadline.
- Each entry must be supported by artifacts as supporting documents. (i.e. articles, scripts, clippings, photographs, copies of social media posts, etc.)
- Entries should be arranged to cover the five categories of criteria - Legislation, Certification, Membership, Nutrition and General Chapter Activities, to facilitate the judging process.
- Entries should be mailed to Dana Edwards at: 876 Davis Mill Road, Selma, NC 27576. Document Upload allowed.
- Entries will be displayed at the SNA-NC Annual Conference and must be picked up at the conclusion of the conference. SNA-NC assumes no liability for entries left at display.
- The Chapter of the Year Award will be presented at the SNA-NC Annual Conference.
- The First Place Winner will receive $100 for the chapter.
- The Second Place Winner will receive $50 for the chapter.
Chapter President's Name:
President's Mailing Address:
*File name cannot contain spaces or periods
Name of Person Completing Form: