Deadline May 1, 2024
The School Nutrition Association of North Carolina will award one $1000 scholarship to attend SNA LAC in Washington DC. The scholarship guidelines are shown below.
1. Be an SNA-NC member and a School Nutrition Employee.
2. Must be able to pay the additional costs needed to attend the National SNA LAC.
3. Preference given to person attending SNA-NC LAC and/or active in legislative activities locally.
Instructions for Completing Application
1. Complete the online scholarship application.
2. Submit two (2) letters of recommendation by uploading them under "Document Upload". One (1) letter of recommendation should be from your current supervisor.
1. Scholarships are granted for the upcoming SNA LAC.
2. Winners will be announced at the SNA-NC annual meeting in June each year.
3. Disbursements of Scholarship funds will be coordinated between the recipient, SNA-NC Executive Director, and SNA-NC Bookkeeper.
4. Winners will be required to write an article for the Arrow after LAC.
5. Past winners are not eligible to apply again.