Deadline January 31, 2023
The School Nutrition Association of North Carolina will award one $1500 scholarship in honor of Reginald Ross to attend the SNA Annual National Conference (ANC).
The scholarship guidelines are shown below.
1. Be an SNA-NC member for one year.
2. Be certified or credentialed.
3. Have never attended ANC.
4. Be able to pay all costs prior to ANC, as well as any additional costs that the $1500
does not cover. Chapter or school district should be able to pay all costs prior to the conference because of the professional development applicant will gain at ANC. After ANC, the $1500 could be reimbursed to the chapter or school district.
5. Have the school nutrition director’s approval.
Instructions for Completing Application
1. Complete nomination form
2. Submit up to two (2) letters of support, one from your SN Director, by uploading them under "Document Upload"